3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Saffrons Court, Compton Place Road
A superbly presented and recently renovated 3 bedroom 3rd floor purpose built apartment in one of the most exclusive west town centre locations.
Commanding views over the parkland of the Duke of Devonshire's house Compton Place toward the downs this impressive and spacious apartment provides outstanding retirement accommodation. An inspection is strongly recommended. This property is available with early possession with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith entryphone system and passenger lift or staircase to the third floor landing with front door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith entryphone system, radiator, deep cloaks/storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomrefitted with wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, deep shelved storage cupboard, radiator, tiled walls and window.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.00m x 5.03m (19'8" x 16'6")into the wide window recess which commands glorious southerly views over the park like gardens and the grounds of Compton Place, handsome stone fire surround with electric fire, 2 radiators, double glazed door to the
- Large Balconywhich commands a fine southerly view over the lovely gardens and over the parkland of Compton Place toward the downs.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.40m x 3.00m (11'2" x 9'10")with a fine view over the park of Compton Place and equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of soft closing wall cabinets over, pull out larder cupboard, inset double bowl china sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated Bosch double oven with grill and 4 ring induction hob with filter hood over, Bosch dishwashing and Zanussi washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, concealed Vaillant wall mounted gas fired boiler, refuse chute, and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1: 5.18m x 4.45m (17' x 14'7")with fine double aspect commanding glorious views over the communal gardens and over Compton Place toward the downs, range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators and door to the Balcony.
- Bedroom 2: 4.50m x 3.05m (14'9" x 10'0")with fine south westerly view over Compton Place toward the downs, radiator and built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 3/Study: 3.96m x 2.95m (13' x 9'8")with built in wardrobe cupboard.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin with mixer tap and cabinet below, low level wc, shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, heated towel rail, tiled walls, 2 windows.
- OutsideSaffrons Court is enhanced by its wonderful park like setting. The communally maintained gardens and grounds also sit adjacent to well tended flower beds and borders. There are views beyond the gardens to the adjacent park land of Compton Place owned by the Duke of Devonshire with its fine flint stable block and Grade I listed house beyond.
- Garagesituated in the central garage block.