3 Bedroom, House | Brightland Road, Old Town
A charming and delightfully presented Victorian style 3 bedroom house in the much sought after area of Old Town.
The property has been significantly and tastefully improved in recent years by the present owners featuring a newly installed kitchen with a range of integrated appliances. The accommodation offers generous additional storage space and there are views at the rear toward the downs as well as to the picturesque and ancient St Marys parish church.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Sitting Room: 3.66m x 3.25m (12'0" x 10'8")with open fireplace with oak over mantle, radiator.
- Inner Hallwith deep storage recess below stairs and handsome Victorian style staircase.
- Luxuriously equipped Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.28m (12'0" x 10'9")commanding attractive views over Old Town and recently refurbished with range of working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and range of drawers and cupboards below, integrated appliances include the double oven with eye level grill and AEG induction four ring hob, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below and dishwasher, radiator, deep shelved larder cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, double glazed doors give access to the rear garden and folding door gives access to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, window.
- -The attractive Victorian style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 1.63m (12'0" x 5'4")with radiator, linen storage cupboard and view toward the downs.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings and screen, wash basin and low level wc, radiator.
- -The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing well lit by double glazed Velux window, access to large walk in under eaves loft space.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')with radiator.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is its courtyard style garden which secures a westerly aspect as well as a view toward the ancient parish church of St Marys. Extending to a depth of about 20' the courtyard is walled, partly decked and with astroturf as well as old mellowed brick flooring. Outside tap, access to large under floor storage space and garden store for freezer.