2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Holywell Court, 30 King Edwards Parade, Meads
A luxuriously appointed seafront apartment within the exclusive residential area of Meads.
The property is situated on the ground floor of a recently constructed development and is immaculately and tastefully presented throughout. The luxuriously appointed accommodation secures a fine southerly aspect and benefits from a private and southerly area of easily maintained garden. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit of this delightful property. The property is available for early vacant possession if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith video/entry phone. 2 built in storage/cloak cupboards.
- Large open plan Living Room: 7.62m x 4.27m (25'0" x 14'0")commanding a southerly aspect over the private lawned garden and the communal lawned garden, with double aspect and plantation style window shutters to the sitting room area with access via the folding double door system to the Private Terrace and lawned garden. The open plan kitchen area is luxuriously equipped with range of polished granite style working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff oven and four ring induction hob with filter hood over, Neff dishwashing machine and clothes washing/drying machine, concealed eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below and concealed wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler for the under floor heating system and hot water, inset ceiling lighting.
- Spacious Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.70m (14'0" x 12'2")with range of part mirror fronted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, plantation style window shutters and door to
- Large Shower Roomwith panelled bath with mixer tap, large shower unit with wall mounted multi jet shower fittings, wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, inset ceiling lighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.84m x 3.78m (12'7" x 12'5")with range of part mirrored fronted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, plantation style folding window shutters and double glazed door to the Private Terrace with southerly aspect.
- Second Shower Roomwith large shower with multi jet shower system, low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, inset ceiling lighting, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe electronically gated gardens and grounds afford a delightful setting for Holywell Court. The principal communal area of lawned garden is on the south elevation over which there are southerly views toward the seafront. There is also an area of private terrace and lawned garden bordered by a box hedge which secures a southerly aspect and has direct access from the accommodation.
- Under Cover Car Parking Space No 7situated at the rear and a communal lock up storage facility.