4 Bedroom, House | Beechwood Crescent, Old Town
A charming Regency style 4 bedroom house with integral garage enviably located close to Gildredge House Free School.
Although now requiring modernisation the property affords well proportioned accommodation. Benefits include double glazing which include two large handsome bay windows to the front elevation and gas fired heating. Only an appointment to view will convey the true potential of this conveniently located home. The property is available with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porch
- Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, understairs storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 5.36m x 3.40m (17'7" x 11'2")into bay and including depth of recess, fireplace with Adams style fire surround with tiled hearth, radiator, sliding doors opening into
- Dining Room: 3.35m x 3.20m (11' x 10'6")with radiator, double doors to Sun Terrace.
- Kitchen: 3.73m x 2.29m (12'3" x 7'6")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with cabinets above, stainless steel single drainer inset sink unit, space for gas/electric cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine, Potterton gas fired boiler, door to garden. Staircase rising to First Floor Landing with cupboard housing pre-lagged hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom: 4.50m x 4.10m (14'9" x 13'5")into bay excluding depth of fitted wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.01m x 3.05m (13'2" x 10'0")including depth of fitted wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.70m (11' x 8'10")radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.57m x 2.34m (8'5" x 7'8")
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a courtyard garden which affords a westerly aspect measuring 26' x 25'. The garden is easily maintained and arranged as a terrace with borders and gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 5.44m x 2.41m (17'10" x 7'11")with up and over door, power and lighting, electric and gas meters.