4 Bedroom, House | Marcia Close, Eastbourne
Commanding unrivalled and panoramic views from the exclusive and private Ratton estate - a detached 4 bedroom house of delightful contemporary styling luxuriously equipped and tastefully presented throughout.
The property is the result of a complete and skillful redesign of the original property and sits within attractively landscaped gardens which extends about 100' at the rear with direct access onto the scenic downland countryside of the South Downs National Park. We understand that the property will be available with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 7.62min length with fine limed oak flooring, radiator, built in cloaks cupboard and handsome bespoke staircase.
- Sitting Room: 4.52m x 4.40m (14'10" x 14'5")commanding unrivalled views over Eastbourne to the sea and featuring a handsome Sussex stone fire surround with log burning stove, radiator, engineered limed oak flooring and open plan with
- Magnificent open plan Dining Room/Kitchen: 6.30m x 3.96m (20'8" x 13')including the luxuriously equipped kitchen area which commands a lovely garden aspect and newly equipped with extensive range of polished granite style working surfaces with silent closing cabinets and pan drawers below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the AEG double oven with grill with space for microwave oven above, AEG five ring induction hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, wine cooling cabinet, engineered limed oak finished flooring with under floor heating, inset ceiling lighting and tri-folding double glazed doors to the terrace and garden.
- Large Utility Room: 3.15m x 1.73m (10'4" x 5'8")with sea view and range of work tops with cupboards below and wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer and large American style refrigerator, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.45m (12'0" x 11'4")commanding glorious views to the sea, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')with garden aspect, radiator.
- Luxuriously equipped spacious Wet Roomwith large shower with multi jet shower fittings, oval shaped Heritage bath with mixer tap and hand shower, wash basin with cabinet below and illuminated medicine cabinet over, low level wc, deep under stairs storage cupboard, heated towel rail, part panelled and part tiled walls, tiled floor with under floor heating, window.
- -The handsome contemporary styled staircase rises from the reception hall to the
- First Floor Sitting Room: 4.70m x 3.66m (15'5" x 12'0")including part of the stairwell and partly reducing due to the vaulted sloped ceiling. Commanding fine views toward the wooded downland of the adjacent South Downs National Park, radiator, folding doors give access to a large area of storage space, further under eaves storage space.
- Magnificent Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.88m x 4.75m (16'0" x 15'7")reducing partly due to the vaulted nature of the ceiling and commanding unrivalled views over Eastbourne to the sea and along the coast toward Hastings as well as toward the downs at the rear, extensive storage space under eaves, radiator and door to
- Large luxurious Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, large heated towel rail, tiled floor and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 4.78m x 2.67m (15'8" x 8'9")approximate maximum measurements reducing due to the vaulted ceilings and excluding the depth of the deepest recess, commanding breathtaking views, radiator and access to under eaves storage space.
- OutsideThe beautifully landscaped gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden backing onto the scenic downland countryside of the South Downs National Park and with direct access from the garden. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 100' and is extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with flower beds and raised kitchen beds. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and toward the end of the garden is a large part decked pergola covered seating area from which there are glorious views as well as space for a hot tub. The stone paved terrace flanking the rear elevation also extends around the sides of the property where there is gated side access and a series of useful garden stores.
- Detached Studio Room/Home Office: 5.18m x 3.20m (17' x 10'6")with power and light point and double glazed window system which affords exceptionally fine views over the property to the sea.
- Integral Workshop/Garden Storewith power and light points.The private entrance drive provides off road car parking space.
- Garagesituated in the nearby garage block