6 Bedroom, House | Hunloke Avenue, Roselands
One of the largest and most attractively presented 6 bedroom semi detached houses we have seen in the sought after Roselands area.
With its delightful 100' rear garden with its spa style hot tub and handsome log cabin style home office the property affords a wonderful opportunity for a large family or for a buyer requiring space to work from home. Only an inspection will convey the high appeal and attractive character of this property.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith concealed radiator, deep cloaks/storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.95m x 3.56m (16'3" x 11'8")with handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire on polished granite hearth, concealed radiator and archway opening into
- Dining Room: 4.20m x 3.28m (13'9" x 10'9")with concealed radiator and sliding double glazed door gives access to the conservatory.
- Kitchen: 4.04m x 2.70m (13'3" x 8'10")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level double oven with grill and 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwashing machine, space for large fridge freezer, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, double glazed door to side access and sliding double glazed patio door to
- Large Conservatory: 6.10m x 2.92m (20'0" x 9'7")approximate maximum measurements of the overall area which is in 2 sections one providing a dining area with radiator and rear garden access and the other area off the kitchen with range of working surfaces with cupboards below and plumbing for washing machine, radiator.The handsome Arts & Crafts style staircase rises from the entrance hall to the well lit First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.98m x 3.53m (16'4" x 11'7")including the depth of the window bay and the range of deep built in floor to ceiling wardrobe storage cupboards, concealed radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.20m x 3.28m (13'9" x 10'9")with radiator and charming garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 3.00m x 2.40m (9'10" x 7'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4/Study: 2.74m x 1.73m (9' x 5'8")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom/Shower Roomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings over a shower screen, separate shower unit with wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin, low level wc, bidet, linen storage cupboard with shelving, radiator, part tiled walls.The period style staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with access to large under eaves storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 5: 3.43m x 2.57m (11'3" x 8'5")reducing significantly due to the sloping ceiling, under eaves storage cupboard and fine view over Eastbourne toward the downs.
- Bedroom 6: 3.48m x 1.98m (11'5" x 6'6")reducing significantly due to the sloping ceiling, access to under eaves storage space and far reaching view.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin, low level wc and view toward the downs.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 100' and is extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with borders containing a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with a spa style hot tub, ornamental pond with fountain. At the far end of the garden is a further large paved terrace which secures a high degree of sun through the day. Gated side access with door giving access to the integral store with power and light point giving space for freezer. There is also an ivy clad pergola behind which is the
- Log Cabin style Garden Room: 4.67m x 3.45m (15'4" x 11'4")with an attractive pitched and gabled roof with a mezzanine storage area, power and light points and satellite TV aerial. To the rear of the chalet is the timber framed garden store.The wide and paved entrance forecourt provides generous off road car parking space.