2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | St. Johns Road, Meads, Eastbourne
A charming and spaciously proportioned ground floor flat within one of Meads' most attractive purpose built developments.
The delightful accommodation features the very special facility of an attractive and covered terrace with access from the sitting room and for the private use of this apartment. The gardens and grounds of Hunters Lodge provide a delightful setting.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith entry phone system, radiator, deep shelved storage cupboard and shelved linen storage cupboard housing the pressurised hot water system.
- Large Sitting/Dining Room: 6.15m x 3.66m (20'2" x 12'0")with double aspect and overlooking the lawned garden, 2 radiators, serving hatch from kitchen and double glazed door to the large private and covered terrace which gives access to the communal garden. (The present owner was able to obtain permission to have a cat and a cat flap has been installed. There is no certainty that such permission will be given in the future)
- Kitchen: 3.30m x 2.57m (10'10" x 8'5")equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Neff oven and eye level microwave oven, four ring gas hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, dishwashing machine and plumbing for washing machine, concealed wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, tiled floor and part tiled walls, serving hatch to the dining area.
- Bedroom 1: 3.84m x 3.43m (12'7" x 11'3")including the depth of the wall to wall part mirror fronted built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, attractive aspect to the private area of garden and door to
- Large Shower Roomwith corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.23m x 2.80m (10'7" x 9'2")excluding the depth of the deep door recess, radiator and rear garden aspect.
- Spacious Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, mirror fronted wall cabinet, tiled walls and extractor fan.
- OutsideAs well as the private area of covered terrace which secures a southerly aspect there are lovely communal gardens and grounds which provide a delightful setting for Hunters Lodge. There is lift access from the hall floor level to the garage level below where there is the Private Car Parking Bay number 1 with electronically gated access.