3 Bedroom, House | Melvill Lane, Willingdon Village
Commanding far reaching views to the sea - a detached house in the sought after residential area of Willingdon close to the old world village.
With easy twitten access to the adjacent scenic countryside of the South Downs National Park. The property has benefitted from recent improvements and offers further potential for an exceptionally fine home. An inspection will convey the appeal of this property and its garden setting.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner part glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, wood block parquet flooring, cloaks cupboard.
- Spacious Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with vanity cabinet below, heated towel rail, window
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 6.86m x 3.96m (22'6" x 13')being the approximate maximum measurement and views over Eastbourne toward the sea, stone fire surround with gas fire, 2 radiators and sliding double glazed patio door to
- Lean to Conservatory: 4.83m x 2.30m (15'10" x 7'7")with sliding patio doors giving access to the rear garden.
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.90m x 3.28m (12'10" x 10'9")with attractive garden aspect and with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Zanussi microwave oven with electric oven and grill below, induction 4 ring hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator. Door to
- Large Utility Lobbydoors to the front and to the rear.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, retractable ladder access to the Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.20m (13' x 10'6")including the depth of the wall to wall range wardrobe cupboard unit, radiator and breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")to include the depth of the fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.92m (10'0" x 9'7")into the recess, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property are the gardens which are arranged to the front and rear and are extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. The rear garden extends to a depth in excess of 70' with a large lawn and 2 terraces one flanking the rear elevation. Timber Garden Store.
- Garagewith up and over door. The driveway provides additional off road car parking space.