2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Upperton Road, Eastbourne
A recently refurbished 2 bedroom 3rd floor purpose built apartment situated close to the facilities of Eastbourne town centre.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been attractively refurbished in recent years by the present owner and features a 18' x13' double aspect sitting room with access on to a large southerly balcony. Other benefits include a passenger lift, a large garage and a separate lock up storage cage. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith deep built in storage cupboard with floor to ceiling oak effect sliding doors, airing cupboard, entryphone.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 5.56m x 3.96m (18'3" x 13')affording a double aspect with views over communal gardens, radiator, double glazed door to the Large Balcony.
- Kitchen: 2.74m x 2.41m (9' x 7'11")fitted with a range of working surfaces with oak effect drawers and cupboards below and a matching range of wall mounted cabinets over, composite sink unit with mixer tap, Neff 4 burner induction hob with filter hood over, Neff electric fan assisted oven, Hotpoint tall fridge, Neff slimline dishwashing machine, tiled splashbacks.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.43m (13' x 11'3")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.23m (13' x 10'7")with radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Room: 2.80m x 1.65m (9'2" x 5'5")recently refitted with a white suite comprising large panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachments over, vanity unit comprising wash basin with mixer and storage below, heated towel rail, ventilation outlet.
- Cloakroom/wcrecently refitted with a low level white suite.
- OutsideThere are delightfully maintained communal gardens at the front of the property.
- Garage No.14: 5.18m x 2.64m (17' x 8'8")with up and over door.
- Lock-up Storelocated on the ground floor of the building.
- Service ChargeApproximately £2,200.00 (to be confirmed)