3 Bedroom, House | Vicarage Lane, Eastbourne
A handsome extended 3 bedroom period home of individual design enviably situated within the much sought after Old Town area and close to the popular Gildredge House Free School.
The property tastefully combines the Victorian/Edwardian splendour with the recent addition of an impressive modern contemporary extension which provides spacious and bright accommodation due to the sky lantern and large sliden picture window. Further benefits include a spacious kitchen/breakfast room whilst the sitting room with period style features is located to the front of the property. Seaviews can be seen from the second bedroom located on the top floor. Only an appointment to view will convey the true merits of this charming unique home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroom/Shower Roomwith low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap set into vanity unit, fitted shower.
- Sitting Room: 4.45m x 3.76m (14'7" x 12'4")into the bay and including the depth of the period style fireplace, radiator, under stairs storage area.
- Day Room/Dining Room: 4.00m x 4.00m (13'1" x 13'1")into the recess, sky lantern, wall mounted electric heater, large sliding window to sun terrace, double doors to sun terrace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.76m x 3.40m (12'4" x 11'2")with range of granite style working surfaces with one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, five ring gas hob with extractor fan over and electric oven below, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
- -The staircase rises to the split level First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 3.96m (14'3" x 13')into the bay with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.50m x 2.13m (11'6" x 7')with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, fitted shower, low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap, radiator.
- -The staircase continues to the split level Second Floor Landing with under eaves storage and gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2: 4.34m x 3.96m (14'3" x 13')into the bay with sea views.
- OutsideThe attractive cottage style walled garden extends to the side and rear of the property and is mainly laid to patio for ease of maintenance. There is a garden shed and gated side access.