4 Bedroom, Bungalow | Willingdon Park Drive, Eastbourne
An exceptionally spacious and impressive detached 4 bedroom bungalow substantially refurbished in recent years and featuring a heated swimming pool and double garage
One of the largest and most luxuriously appointed detached bungalows in the Eastbourne area the property has been tastefully improved and incorporates a wide range of attractive features including two solar panel systems heating the pool and reducing electricity costs. There is a spacious refitted kitchen/breakfast room with a luxurious array of integrated appliances. The gardens are landscaped affording a delightful and secluded setting with far reaching views. An inspection will convey the extremely high merit and individual appeal of this fine property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith hardwood flooring extending into the inner hall, retractable ladder access to large loft space, radiator.
- Large Cloakroomfitted with white suite comprising low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, deep built in range of storage cupboards, ceramic tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 6.35m x 5.03m (20'10" x 16'6")approximately into the recesses flanking the handsome contemporary style inset gas fire, radiator, marble tiled floor with underfloor heating, oak framed glazed panelled double doors give access to
- Dining Room: 4.78m x 4.04m (15'8" x 13'3")with radiator, marble tiled floor with underfloor heating, double glazed casement doors to garden.
- Study: 3.60m x 2.90m (11'10" x 9'6")with radiator and garden aspect.
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 5.44m x 3.35m (17'10" x 11')commanding far reaching views, two Daikin inverter air conditioning units.
- Spacious L Shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.15m x 4.40m (20'2" x 14'5")reducing to 7' (2.13m) in the breakfast area and luxuriously refitted with an extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with large pan drawers and cupboards below, large inset sink unit with instant boiling water tap, integrated appliances include a Neff induction hob with matching extractor system over, two convection ovens, steam oven, microwave/combi oven, plate warming drawer, dishwashing machine, space for American style fridge/freezer, a range of tall kitchen cupboards, radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Spacious Utility Room: 3.35m x 2.74m (11' x 9')with range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed door to garden and door to Utility Lobby with deep built in floor to ceiling storage cupboard and door to double garage.
- Spacious Inner Hallwith hardwood flooring, radiator and extensive range of storage cupboards.
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite comprising
- Bedroom 1: 5.23m x 4.83m (17'2" x 15'10")with garden aspect, radiator, tiled flooring with underfloor heating and extensive wall to wall range of floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, Daikin (silent) wall mounted air conditioning unit, double glazed casement doors to garden and door to
- Spacious en suite Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, large corner shower unit, pedestal wash basin, bidet, low level wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled walls, heated tiled floor, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.32m x 3.60m (14'2" x 11'10")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.34m x 3.30m (14'3" x 10'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4/Dressing Room: 3.43m x 2.36m (11'3" x 7'9")with radiator.
- Spacious 2nd Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, heated ceramic tiled floor, double glazed door to terrace, pool and garden.
- OutsideThe gardens and grounds are an important feature of the property providing a delightful setting. The front gardens flank the entrance drive and are mainly lawned for ease of maintenance and stocked with a variety of shrubs. The landscaped rear garden secures far reaching views as well as southerly views from the extensive pool terracing which is flanked by flower borders. An area of lawn is flanked by a rockery with waterfall feature. The principle feature of the garden is the Heated Swimming Pool which secures an unusually high degree of privacy. Adjacent is a seating area covered by a Large Canadian Cedar Gazebo.There is a utility area of garden with Pool Room housing the pool boiler with filter and pumping system and there is a bank of concealed solar panelling to generate heat for the pool. Timber Framed Garden Store, Aluminium Framed Greenhouse.
- Double Garage: 5.87m x 5.26m (19'3" x 17'3")into the rear deep recess fitted with range of floor to ceiling storage cupboards, automatic up and over door and personal door to the accommodation. Recently installed wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler and large MegaFlo hot water cylinder.