4 Bedroom, House | Dittons Road, Eastbourne
A charming 3/4 bedroom detached Sussex style house with annexe in one of Eastbourne's most exclusive roads.
The accommodation affords 2 large separate reception rooms affording a fine aspect over the attractive level southerly garden. The annexe offers a variety of uses including extra bedroom accommodation, reception space or as a possible home office. The studio annexe includes a small kitchenette area and shower room with wc. An early appointment to view this delightful home is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard and store cupboard, understairs storage cupboard, oak parquet flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.10m x 4.27m (16'9" x 14'0")and affording a fine double aspect over the front and rear garden, tiled fire place surround, radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.22m x 4.11m (13'10" x 13'6")with aspect over the rear garden, radiator, double glazed double doors to garden, archway to
- Kitchen: 3.86m x 2.40m (12'8" x 7'10")and fitted with units comprising double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards below, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, wall mounted cupboards, integrated appliances include electric fan oven with fitted hob and filter hood over, space for fridge freezer and further space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, archway to the
- Rear Lobbywith fitted cupboards, door to garden.The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with built in shelved linen store cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, access to Loft Space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.26m x 4.34m (17'3" x 14'3")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards and affording a fine double aspect over the front and rear gardens, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit and electric Aqualisa shower, wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: 4.30m x 4.11m (14'1" x 13'6")with aspect over the rear garden and excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 2.46m (13' x 8'1")radiator.
- Bathroomcomprising panelled bath, separate shower unit with electric shower, wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith window.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the attractive garden setting. The walled rear garden measures approximately 70' in depth and by approximately 60' in width. The rear garden secures a southerly aspect and is laid principally to lawn with flower beds and borders and a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs that combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A wide paved patio area flanks the rear elevation and secures a southerly aspect. Brick built Summer House, Garden Shed. Gated side access.
- Studio/Annexe: 5.03m x 3.20m (16'6" x 10'6")overlooking the rear garden with double casement doors leading to the patio area. The annexe comprises a bedroom/sitting room, kitchenette with single drainer sink unit with cupboards below, worktop with cupboards below, space for refrigerator, door to
- Dressing Room/Inner Hall
- Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with electric shower, wash basin, wc.
- Garage: 4.22m x 2.90m (13'10" x 9'6")with electric up and over door.The sweeping brick paved driveway provides off road parking space for several vehicles.