4 Bedroom, House | The Park Close, Eastbourne
A spacious detached 4 bedroom family house in the lovely Arts and Crafts style with a large level south westerly garden.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved over the years retaining much of the fine Tudor style detail including linen fold internal doors and a handsome and well lit staircase which rises from the large reception hall. The garden provides a lovely setting with its south westerly aspect with the garage large gated car parking forecourt accessed from Vicarage Road. Only an internal inspection will convey the enormous appeal of this delightful house.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Handsome Entrance Porchwith solid oak panelled front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed panelled door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 4.17m x 2.97m (13'8" x 9'9")with radiator, beamed ceiling and plate display rack.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail, cloaks area, fitted cabinets, 2 windows.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.33m x 4.62m (17'6" x 15'2")with double aspect and with handsome brick fire surround with stone hearth for log burning stove, flanked by arched recess and casement doors give access to
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 3.15m x 2.51m (10'4" x 8'3")with lovely south westerly garden aspect, tiled floor and casement doors to the terrace and garden.
- Dining Room: 4.93m x 3.78m (16'2" x 12'5")with charming aspect and handsome Arts and Crafts style fire surround with open hearth, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.30m x 3.35m (20'8" x 11')with delightful double aspect and garden view and equipped with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the CDA double oven system and four ring induction hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, concealed radiator, ladder style heated towel rail, deep shelved pantry cupboard and cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine, concealed wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, tiled floor, double glazed door to garden.
- -The handsome Arts and Crafts style staircase rises to the well lit and large First Floor Landing with radiator and retractable ladder access to the large loft space above.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.28m x 4.88m (17'4" x 16'0")into the wide recess with built in wardrobe cupboards, handsome Arts and Crafts style fire surround, radiator, delightful aspect and view toward the sea and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, ladder style heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 4.27m (14'0" x 14'0")with handsome Arts and Crafts style fire surround, wash basin with cabinet below, radiator, view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 4: 3.25m x 3.05m (10'8" x 10'0")into the wide recess and with large linen storage cupboard with pressurised hot water cylinder, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 4.17m x 3.30m (13'8" x 10'10")with handsome Arts and Crafts style fire surround and range of fitted cabinets with adjustable book shelving over, radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment, corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinets below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is its lovely garden setting. The rear garden extends to an overall depth in excess of 60' by a similar width. The garden is extensively lawned with flower beds and borders which contain a wide variety of flowering plants and shrubs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation extending around the side of the house where there is gated access to the front garden. Integral garden store. Timber framed garden shed.
- Garage: 5.08m x 2.95m (16'8" x 9'8")with up and over door, personal rear door to the rear garden, power and light points.There is a Large Parking Forecourt in front of and to the side of the garage which is accessed from Vicarage Road by a handsome pair of gates.