4 Bedroom, House | Carlton Road, Off Royal Parade
A remarkably spacious 4 bedroom house of Victorian character with garage and sea views and close to the seafront.
The attractively presented accommodation is arranged on 3 floors with 2 large receptions as well as a large and attractively equipped 20' kitchen/dining room. There are far reaching views from the large roof terrace and the excellent accommodation offers a wonderful opportunity for a family or for a home with income from letting. Early vacant possession is available.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith glazed door to
- Large Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.93m x 3.43m (16'2" x 11'3")with a view over gardens toward the sea, period style fire surround with tiled hearth and gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 3: 3.73m x 2.74m (12'3" x 9')with radiator and cupboard housing the British Gas wall mounted gas fired boiler and hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 2: 5.00m x 2.70m (16'5" x 8'10")including the depth of the large door recess, radiator and a view toward the sea.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below and low level wc, radiator, tiled walls, extractor fan and window.
- -The staircase descends to the Lower Ground Floor/Garden Hall.
- Entrance Lobbywith storage cupboard and inner glazed door to
- Large open plan Living Room: 4.88m x 4.37m (16'0" x 14'4")approximate maximum measurements to include the hall area and with 3 radiators and front courtyard style garden aspect.
- Inner Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.10m x 2.74m (20'0" x 9')with rear garden aspect and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap DeLonghi brushed steel finished range style oven with 2 ovens and 5 gas hobs with filter hood over, Bosch dishwashing machine, refrigerator, radiator, tiled floor, double aspect and double glazed casement doors and separate door to the courtyard style garden at the rear.
- Utility Room: 2.57m x 1.83m (8'5" x 6'0")with worktop with stainless steel sink unit and cupboard below, plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, range of wall mounted cabinets.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fittings, shower screen, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window. The handsome period style staircase rises from the hall to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Spacious Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.98m x 4.47m (16'4" x 14'8")commanding a fine view over scenic gardens to the sea beyond and fitted with range of wardrobe cupboards, 3 radiators and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, extractor fan and inset ceiling lighting.
- Bedroom 4: 2.70m x 2.44m (8'10" x 8'0")excluding the depth of the shelved linen storage cupboard, radiator.
- Large decked Roof Terracewith access from the top floor landing and commanding a fine southerly view toward the sea.
- OutsideThere are areas of courtyard garden to the front and rear in additional to the large roof terrace.
- Garagesituated to the rear with electric up and over door, electric light and power point.