4 Bedroom, House | College Green, Eastbourne
Spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom semi detached town house with attractive south westerly garden situated within the popular Upperton area of Eastbourne.
The well presented accommodation has been improved over the years and now affords a spacious refitted kitchen/dining room which leads to the south westerly garden. The sitting room and two top floor bedrooms secure a lovely aspect overlooking the Saxon greens ward and an early inspection is strongly advised to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine house.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith radiator. Inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, door to garage, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with white suite comprising wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.88m x 4.72m (16'0" x 15'6")maximum approximate measurements of the L shaped room and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the dishwasher, washing machine, eye level double ovens and warming drawer, gas hob, filter hood, fridge and freezer, radiator, double doors to garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with built in store cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.08m x 4.78m (16'8" x 15'8")maximum approximate measurements of the L shaped room and affording a fine aspect over the Saxon greensward, 2 radiators.
- Master Bedroom suite Comprising Bedroom 1: 4.14m x 3.18m (13'7" x 10'5")excluding the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and wall mounted gas fired boiler, access to loft via retractable ladder.
- Bedroom 2: 4.75m x 2.92m (15'7" x 9'7")with range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.27m x 2.54m (14'0" x 8'4")with built in wardrobe cupboards, views across the Saxon greensward, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.20m x 2.13m (10'6" x 7')built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the attractive rear garden which extends to a depth of approximately 40". The garden secures a south westerly aspect and is principally laid to lawn with a wide variety of mature plants and shrubs that combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A white paved patio flanks the rear elevation. timber shed. Gated side access.
- Garage: 5.28m x 2.57m (17'4" x 8'5")with up and over door, light and power points, personal door to reception hall.The private entrance drive affords off road parking space.