4 Bedroom, House | Green Lane, Jevington
A beautifully refurbished detached 4 bedroom Grade II listed cottage situated in the idyllic downland village of Jevington.
This beautifully presented home affords a wealth of period character and charm and has been extensively improved by the present owner to provide excellent accommodation. The landscaped garden secures a south westerly aspect and affords fine views over adjacent countryside. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the appeal of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Reception Hall: 3.96m x 2.13m (13' x 7')with tiled floor, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.40m x 3.86m (21' x 12'8")with exposed beams, handsome mellowed brick fireplace with woodburning stove and bread oven, tiled floor, 2 radiators, double casement doors to garden.
- Dining Room: 4.34m x 3.25m (14'3" x 10'8")excluding the depth of the recesses and range of built in cupboards, gas fired Aga, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.80m x 2.03m (12'6" x 6'8")refitted and equipped with extensive range of hardwood working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, large Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances including the fridge and freezer and washing machine, AEG extractor hood, space for cooker, understairs storage cupboard, concealed Worcester gas fired boiler, tiled floor, stable door to garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the large First Floor Landing with access to Loft Space, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 1: 4.14m x 4.06m (13'7" x 13'4")affording a fine double aspect, 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 3.30m (12'1" x 10'10")with period style fire surround, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.98m x 2.50m (16'4" x 8'2")maximum measurements of the irregular shape room, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.40m x 2.34m (7'10" x 7'8")with downland views, radiator.
- Bathroom/Shower Roomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising panelled roll top and claw foot bath and large separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings and rainfall shower head, wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Separate wcwith washbasin and high level Victorian style wc.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the landscaped garden. The garden flanks the property on the south and west elevations with the principal area of garden to the west. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the Sitting Room. There is a large terrace which secures a high degree of available sunshine and affords fine views over adjacent downland. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a very good degree of privacy.
- Garage: 5.05m x 2.62m (16'7" x 8'7")with up and over door.