4 Bedroom, House | Prideaux Road, Eastbourne
An outstanding 4 bedroom house of contemporary styling with large attached annexe situated in one of Eastbourne's most sought after roads.
The property has been extensively improved by the present owners and now affords a large separate annexe as well as 4 double bedrooms and 4 reception rooms. The level rear garden secures a southerly aspect and an early appointment is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this versatile home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Covered Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, 2 radiators.
- Cloakroomrefitted with wash basin, wc and radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.00m x 4.10m (19'8" x 13'5")with wood burning stove, radiator, glazed door to
- Third Reception Room: 4.50m x 4.10m (14'9" x 13'5")with range of fitted storage cupboards, radiator.
- Study: 3.18m x 1.96m (10'5" x 6'5")with radiator.
- Dining Room: 6.73m x 3.90m (22'1" x 12'10")with wonderful rear garden aspect, 2 radiators, tiled floor, bi-folding doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.80m x 3.48m (15'9" x 11'5")luxuriously equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, large island unit with breakfast bar, range of integrated appliances including the eye level electric fan double oven, induction hob with extractor over, dishwasher, refrigerator, vaulted ceiling, radiator.
- Utility Roomwith range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for appliances, door to garden.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.80m x 4.10m (15'9" x 13'5")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Large en suite Shower Roomwith suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 3.66m (13'4" x 12'0")into the recesses, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 3.15m (13' x 10'4")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, walk in dressing area with wash basin set into vanity unit.
- Bedroom 4: 4.00m x 2.77m (13'1" x 9'1")with radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Annexeaccessed via the reception hall and with
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.32m x 6.00m (20'9" x 19'8")with garden aspect open plan with
- Kitchenettewith oak working surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, low level refrigerator, 2 radiators, bi-folding doors to garden.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted fittings, low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail.
- -The staircase rises from a small reception hall with door to garden.
- Magnificent Bedroom/Home Office: 6.30m x 5.74m (20'8" x 18'10")with vaulted ceiling and reducing in size due to sloping ceilings, garden aspect, 2 radiators.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the garden setting. The walled front garden is principally laid to lawn and affords generous off road car parking space. The principal area of garden is to the rear extending to a depth of about X and is attractively landscaped with areas of lawn and a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation which provides wonderful outdoor entertaining space. Gated side access.The private entrance drive affords off road parking space.