5 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Mill Road, Eastbourne
Affording far reaching views over Eastbourne toward the coast - a substantial five bedroom apartment arranged on the 1st and 2nd floors of a fine Edwardian style residence and with the benefit of off road parking and a garage
The extremely generous accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years and retains a variety of handsome period features including the sitting room fireplace and the staircase. Featuring a 20' kitchen/breakfast room and two bathrooms an inspection will convey the unusually spacious proportions of this handsome property.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith built in shelved cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 5.10m x 4.93m (16'9" x 16'2")into the wide window bay and affording far reaching views over Eastbourne toward the coast, handsome cast iron fireplace surround with tiled insets with matching hearth, 3 radiators.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.84m x 4.27m (19'2" x 14'0")into the wide window bay and affording far reaching views, fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with shaker style drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, concealed Potterton gas fired boiler, integrated fridge and freezer, four ring gas hob with filter hood over, electric double oven, large dresser unit with drawers and cupboards and inset wine rack with glazed display cabinets over, built in larder cupboard, 3 radiators and door to
- Walk in Shelved Airing Cupboardhousing the lagged hot water cylinder, electric light.
- -Staircase from the sitting room leads down to the Inner Hall with door communicating with lower communal landing and door to
- Study/Bedroom: 3.05m x 2.74m (10'0" x 9')with radiator and double aspect.
- Shower Roomfitted with large enclosed and tiled shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, wall mounted electric heater.The handsome period style staircase rises from the entrance hall to a Half Landing with window, door to staircase with built in shelving which leads down to the communal landing and door to
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 2.92m (11' x 9'7")excluding the depth of the rand of built in wardrobe cupboards and affording far reaching views, radiator, pedestal wash basin.
- -The staircase continues to the spacious and well lit second floor landing with radiator, double glass panelled doors to
- Bedroom 1: 5.28m x 3.35m (17'4" x 11')commanding far reaching views over Eastbourne toward the coast, radiator, built in eaves store cupboard, double doors to
- Walk in Dressing Roomwith a range of shelving and hanging rails, electric light.
- Bedroom 2: 4.27m x 3.96m (14'0" x 13')affording far reaching views, wash basin, radiator, range of built in wardrobe cupboards.
- Bedroom 4: 3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10'0")with radiator and door to
- Bedroom 5: 3.96m x 3.56m (13' x 11'8")with radiator.
- Spacious Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising free standing roll-top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, radiator, part tiled walls, views to the South Downs.
- OutsideThe property is set within delightful mature communal walled gardens which are flanked by a variety of shrubs and trees which provide a high degree of seclusion. There is a Private Driveway at the front for the use of Flat 3 and access to
- Private Garage: 5.13m x 2.44m (16'10" x 8'0")with up and over door, personal door to the side. Adjacent is a
- Private Shelved Store Room: 2.44m x 1.22m (8'0" x 4'0")with electric meters
- Private Cellar Room: 3.96m x 3.28m (13' x 10'9")well lit with natural light from a window, electric light. There is also a further Communal Cellar which provides another Private Store Room (12'9 x 4'6) with electric light.
- Private Laundry Roomwith space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.