3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Granville Road, Lower Meads
A remarkably spacious penthouse apartment within one of Lower Meads most prestigious developments.
Chelmsford Court was constructed to provide luxurious apartments with a high specification in relatively recent years by Village Green, an upmarket London development company who has created some of the very finest flat developments in the west side of Eastbourne. Commanding far reaching views from the 4th floor of this fine development this luxurious penthouse apartment will only be appreciated by an internal inspection. An early possession date is possibly available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception/Dining Hall: 5.18m x 4.72m (17' x 15'6")featuring a high stained glass sky light window which floods the room with light and with views toward the South Downs, built in cloaks cupboard and linen storage cupboard with megaflow pressurised water system, radiator and double glazed double doors give access to the
- Sheltered Roof Terracefrom which there are fine views toward the Meads and the downs.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 6.60m x 6.40m (21'8" x 21')reducing to a small degree due to some sloping ceilings and with attractive ceiling vaulting with a stained glass ceiling sky light, handsome marble fireplace recess for electric fire, double glazed door to the roof terrace and double doors open onto a Juliet style balcony, double doors give access to the reception hall and to the
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.66m x 2.44m (18'7" x 8'0")with views over Eastbourne and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for oven with filter hood over, integrated dishwashing machine, plumbing for washing machine, Viessmann wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator and stained glass ceiling sky light.
- Spacious Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.62m x 3.86m (15'2" x 12'8")to include the depth of the built in wardrobe and storage cupboards and reducing slightly due to sloping ceilings and to the wide window bay with Juliet style balcony, radiator and door to
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin in marble top vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc and bidet, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.06m x 2.92m (13'4" x 9'7")reducing slightly due to sloping ceiling in the window bay, fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view over Meads.
- Bedroom 3: 4.52m x 2.44m (14'10" x 8'0")into the wide door recess, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
- OutsideThe electronically gated gardens and grounds of Chelmsford Court provide a delightful setting for this fine development. There are attractively landscaped lawns with flower borders and a variety of mature trees which combine to enhance the setting.
- Garage: 5.08m x 2.34m (16'8" x 7'8")with up and over door. There is generous additional off road car parking space within the grounds for residents and visitors.