3 Bedroom, House | Calverley Road, Little Chelsea
A spacious and beautifully presented Victorian style house of great character and charm.
Enviably located in Eastbourne's west town centre of Little Chelsea. The property has been the subject of significant improvement in recent years. There is a large and luxurious family bathroom in addition to the master bedroom's en suite shower room. The kitchen has been substantially and tastefully extended and includes a range of intergrated appliances. Only an internal inspection will convey the very special appeal of this elegant home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner part glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and door giving access to the useful cellar area below with very generous storage space with a small window in the front area of the cellar.
- Sitting Room: 4.72m x 3.73m (15'6" x 12'3")into the wide bay window with colonial style shutters, handsome period style fire surround with log burning stove in tiled recess, radiator and open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.73m x 3.05m (12'3" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Kitchen: 4.57m x 2.62m (15' x 8'7")attractively extended with a large velux double glazed roof window, equipped with extensive range of hardwood Iroko working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset deep china sink with mixer tap and drainer, Range Master double oven with 5 gas hobs and additional double induction ring hob with hot plate and matching brushed steel finished filter hood over, AEG dishwashing machine and large Fisher and Paykel American style refrigerator with freezer unit below, stone tiled floor, garden aspect and double glazed door to garden. The attractive period style staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.75m x 3.40m (15'7" x 11'2")into the wide window bay with colonial style shutters, exposed brick fire surround with open hearth flanked by a large wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted multi jet shower fittings, wash basin, vanity unit with cabinet below, matching wall cabinet, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and inset ceiling lighting, shuttered window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.05m (12'4" x 10'0")into the wide window bay with colonial style shutters, exposed brick fire surround with open hearth flanked by a large wardrobe cupboard and radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 2.70m x 2.60m (8'10" x 8'6")attractively equipped with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, large shower unit with multi jet wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, matching wall cabinet, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and inset ceiling lighting and window. The Victorian style staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 3: 5.18m x 4.88m (17' x 16'0")approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room and reducing due to sloping ceilings, radiator, under eaves storage cupboards and wall to wall mirror fronted partly shelved wardrobe cupboards.
- OutsideA delightful feature of the property is the charming courtyard style garden situated at the rear which secures an unusually high degree of privacy as well as afternoon sunshine. Attractively paved with borders containing a variety of shrubs and climbing plants there is also a large utility store plumbing for washing machine and with Vaillant wall mounted gas fired boiler. Outside tap and power point.