3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Meads Road, Meads, Eastbourne
SALE AGREED - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED. A remarkably spacious and elegant 3 bedroom mansion style first floor apartment within sought after Meads.
The unusually generous proportions of the accommodation of this apartment will be noted overleaf. Parkholme sits within attractively maintained lawned and partly wooded communal gardens which provide a delightful setting. The property is available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Handsome Communal Entrance Hallwith fine period style staircase rising to the well lit first floor landing with front door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: 3.80m x 3.05m (12'6" x 10'0")with radiator, 2 unusually large walk in storage cupboards including the cloaks cupboard.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 5.84m x 5.18m (19'2" x 17')featuring a fine Victorian style marble fire surround with open hearth, radiator and attractive aspect with a distant view towards the downs.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.57m x 3.05m (15' x 10'0")into the widest recess with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff double oven with microwave at eye level, inset four ring ceran hob with filter hood over, Neff dishwashing machine and washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, concealed convector radiator, inset ceiling lighting and view towards the downs.
- Bedroom 1: 5.18m x 4.20m (17' x 13'9")with a lovely garden aspect, handsome period fire surround, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 6.10m x 4.10m (20'0" x 13'5")with fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and fine double aspect including a view towards the sea.
- Bedroom 3: 4.93m x 2.90m (16'2" x 9'6")with far reaching views toward the sea, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler with cupboard below, radiator, tiled wall, inset ceiling lighting, window.
- OutsideParkholme sits within very attractive communal gardens and grounds with a large area of lawned garden arranged to the side of the house for the communal use of the residents.
- Ground RentApproximately £50 per year (to be confrmed)
- MaintenanceApproximately £1,997.08 pa (to be confirmed)