3 Bedroom, House | Cobbold Avenue, Old Town
Commanding fine views to the South Downs - a delightfully presented and generously proportioned detached family house.
Three reception rooms include an unusually large 20' reception room and the large easily maintained garden has a lovely open aspect. An inspection will convey the considerable appeal of this charming home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith concealed radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin and heated towel rail.
- Sitting Room: 5.00m x 3.30m (16'5" x 10'10")commanding views toward the downs, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.45m x 2.90m (11'4" x 9'6")with garden aspect, radiator and double glazed door to garden.
- Large third Reception Room: 6.10m x 3.05m (20'0" x 10'0")with fine double aspect including views to the downs, radiator and double glazed casement doors to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.48m x 2.64m (11'5" x 8'8")with garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for oven, plumbing for dishwasher, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, deep storage cupboard below stairs, cupboard housing refrigerator and double glazed door to
- Utility Room: 2.50m x 1.83m (8'2" x 6'0")with worktop, with plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, range of fitted cupboards, tiled floor, double glazed door to garden and door to Garage. The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 3.94m 3.78mexcluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and outstanding views toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 3.78m (12'6" x 12'5")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and double doors to
- En suite Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3: 2.70m x 2.44m (8'10" x 8'0")with radiator and outstanding views toward the downs. Retractable ladder access to the Loft Space.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and handshower attachment, shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc, towel rail, window.
- Garage: 5.23m x 2.51m (17'2" x 8'3")with up and over door, window, and inner door to the Utility Room.The long entrance drive affords good additional off road car parking space.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its attractive garden which is arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden secures a high degree of afternoon sunshine and extends to a depth of about 70'. Extensively laid to lawn there is also a paved terrace flanking the rear elevation. Timber framed garden store and gated side access.