4 Bedroom, House | St Annes Road, Eastbourne
One of the loveliest detached 4 bedroom houses we have seen within this sought after residential area for some time.
This beautifully appointed and substantially improved detached family house commands views to the downs and forms part of a local conservation area which largely comprises exceptionally fine and individually designed houses of the Arts & Crafts era by Eastbourne's renowned architect P D Stonham. Only an internal inspection will convey the serious appeal of the property and its lovely landscaped garden.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor and door to walk in cloaks cupboard with window.
- with window.
- Reception Hallwith handsome well lit staircase.
- Large Cloakroomwith white suite comprising low level wc and wash basin with mixer tap, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 5.44m x 4.88m (17'10" x 16'0")commanding a glorious southerly garden aspect and featuring a log burning stove in recess, 2 radiators and wall to wall range of adjustable bookshelving.
- Magnificent open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.32m x 4.17m (24'0" x 13'8")securing a lovely southerly garden aspect and with the kitchen area featuring a range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets and storage cupboards, deep inset butlers with mixer tap and waste disposal unit, eye level Neff double oven with grill, dishwashing machine and matching island unit with Neff induction 4 ring hob with 2 gas rings and filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, breakfast bar, 2 radiators, oak flooring, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed casement doors give access to the rear garden.
- Utility Room: 2.18m x 1.68m (7'2" x 5'6")with stainless steel sink unit and worktop with cupboard below and plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, radiator, door to walk in pantry cupboard with slate cold shelf and window. Door to Rear Lobby with storage cupboard housing the GloWorm wall mounted gas fired boiler. The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the unusually large well lit First Floor Landing with radiator and retractable ladder access to the large loft space,
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 3.94m x 3.73m (12'11" x 12'3")with range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator, view toward the downs and door to
- Luxuriously equipped and spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, wash basin with cupboard below, low level wc, large tiled shower unit with multi jet wall mounted shower fittings, tiled floor, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.62m x 3.05m (15'2" x 10'0")with views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.84m x 2.26m (12'7" x 7'5")with view toward the downs and radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.10m x 2.95m (10'2" x 9'8")with radiator.
- Large luxuriously equipped Family Shower Roomwith large shower with wall mounted multi jet shower fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, shelved linen storage cupboard, tiled floor and window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its glorious garden setting. The rear garden with its southerly aspect toward the downs extends to a overall depth of about 90' and is extensively lawned for ease of maintenance. A wide stone paved terrace flanks the rear elevation securing a delightful aspect. There are well stocked borders with a wide variety of shrubs and ornamental trees. There is a creeper clad pergola and a small pond feature as well as an Anderson style air raid shelter which, hidden in the rear garden provides additional storage space or a wonderful hiding place for young children.Large timber framed Garden Shed with Integral Greenhouse. Gated side access.
- Garage: 5.38m x 2.74m (17'8" x 9')with double doors, power and light points and double glazed window and door to the rear garden and terrace.