3 Bedroom, House | Granville Road, Lower Meads
A superbly located and generously proportioned 3 bedroom semi detached house in Lower Meads.
The generous proportions of the accommodation will be noted overleaf and an internal inspection will convey the potential that this property offers for an exceptionally fine home of a type so very rarely available in this area. The property is offered with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator and storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and fitted shelving, window.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 6.27m x 4.85m (20'7" x 15'11")narrowing to 12' with surround for electric fire, 2 radiators, attractive southerly aspect and casement doors give access to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 3.00m x 2.03m (9'10" x 6'8")with southerly garden aspect and door to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.30m x 2.92m (10'10" x 9'7")with attractive front garden aspect with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for oven and fridge freezer, wall mounted GloWorm gas fired boiler, door to side entrance. The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with deep shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.01m x 3.35m (13'2" x 11')including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0" x 10'0")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.10m x 2.87m (10'2" x 9'5")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin and low level wc, radiator and window.
- OutsideA charming feature of the property is its attractively maintained garden which is arranged to the front and rear. The front garden is lawned with borders containing a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs providing a degree of privacy from the road. There is gated side access to the rear garden which, measuring about 20' by a similar overall depth, is arranged for ease of maintenance with a stone paved terrace and borders which contain a wide variety of shrubs and plants including a fruiting pear tree. There is also gated rear access to the Garage which is situated in the small garage block immediately to the rear.