4 Bedroom, House | Walnut Tree Walk, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented detached 4 bedroom chalet style property set within beautifully maintained gardens enviably situated on the much sought after private Ratton estate.
Although requiring some modernization the property affords spacious and versatile accommodation throughout and includes 4 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is an L shaped sitting/dining room which overlooks the delightful gardens which have a westerly aspect. Located on a level plot only an appointment to view will convey both the existing and potential merits of this delightful home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith radiator and built in cupboards.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 6.70m x 5.56m (22' x 18'3")maximum measurement of the L shaped room with dual aspect, range of fitted cupboards and shelving, 2 radiators, double doors to sun terrace.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.73m x 2.92m (12'3" x 9'7")with working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets over, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, Bosch four ring gas hob with filter hood over, Zanussi electric oven and grill, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, door to sun terrace.
- Utility Room: 4.32m x 2.60m (14'2" x 8'6")maximum with work surface with cupboards and drawers under and cabinet over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing and space for dishwasher and washing machine, Worcester gas boiler, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 3.68m x 3.12m (12'1" x 10'3")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 3.12m (12'2" x 10'3")(currently used as a dining room) with dual aspect, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin, radiator.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with airing cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')with fitted cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.05m x 2.50m (10'0" x 8'2")with dual aspect, under eaves storage space.
- Bathroomcomprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin inset in vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe property is situated within beautifully tended gardens both at the front and rear. The rear garden measures approximately 70' in depth and affords a westerly aspect. It is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with shrub borders and there is a large sun terrace. Summer House and Greenhouse. There is gated side access. Outside tap.
- Garage: 4.93m x 2.60m (16'2" x 8'6")with up and over door. Power and lighting. Internal and external doors.