4 Bedroom, House | Ocklynge Avenue, off Hurst Lane
A charming and spacious 4 bedroom semi detached house of Victorian character within a delightfully tucked away location.
The accommodation retains much of its original character and offers great potential for an exceptionally fine home. Vacant possession with no onward chain is available.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith handsome Victorian style staircase, deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.57m x 4.50m (15' x 14'9")with handsome period style fire surround with open hearth, radiator and attractive bay window with southerly aspect over the garden.
- Dining Room: 3.70m x 3.45m (12'2" x 11'4")with handsome period style fire surround, radiator.
- Breakfast Room: 3.05m x 2.92m (10'0" x 9'7")with Ideal gas fired boiler set into fireplace recess flanked by floor to ceiling cupboard.
- Large Kitchen: 3.56m x 3.00m (11'8" x 9'10")with westerly aspect and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, Rangemaster Leisure oven with 2 ovens and grill below and 5 gas hobs and electric hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, door to garden, Rear Lobby and door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and window. The handsome Victorian style staircase rises from the entrance hall to the large First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.47m x 3.76m (14'8" x 12'4")with far reaching southerly views over Eastbourne, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 3.45m (12'2" x 11'4")with radiator and fitted cupboard.
- Large Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings over and screen, wash basin, cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelved storage cupboard, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Separate wcwith window.The period style staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with double glazed skylight window and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.20m x 2.90m (10'6" x 9'6")excluding the depth of the deep window recess and reducing partly due to sloping ceilings, views over Eastbourne to the downs and to the sea, built in cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.60m x 2.84m (11'10" x 9'4")reducing due to sloping ceilings and excluding the depth of the deep window bay with fine views toward the downs, radiator and access to Loft Storage Space.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its large garden setting. The garden on the southerly side of the property extends to an overall depth of about 60' and is mainly laid to lawn with borders containing a variety of shrubs and flowering plants. There is pedestrian gated access. The garden on the northerly side of the house extends to about 50' with lawn with borders containing a variety of shrubs.
- Garage: 5.49m x 3.05m (18'0" x 10'0")situated at the end of the garden with access from Hurst Lane and with folding doors and side door. Power and light points and hose tap.
- Brick Built Garden Store