3 Bedroom, House | Meadowlands Avenue, Eastbourne
A much improved and extended detached family home featuring a luxurious sitting room open plan with dining room and luxurious kitchen/breakfast room within popular West Hampden Park.
The property has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners and has been tastefully renovated to provide contemporary style living. Only an appointment to view will convey the considerable merits of this family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin in vanity unit with mixer tap.
- Second Reception Room: 4.57m x 4.34m (15' x 14'3")maximum into bay, with 2 radiators, Strawberry Hill open fireplace, built in cupboards with shelving above.
- Spacious Sitting Room open plan with Dining Room and Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.32m x 6.10m (20'9" x 20'0")with quartz working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cupboards above, one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, with 4 ring Siemens induction hob, pop up extractor fan, Neff electric oven and grill, Bosch dishwasher, space for American style freezer, central island with storage cupboards and drawers under and breakfast bar area. In the Dining/Sitting Room Areas there are 2 radiators, sky lantern, bifold doors opening on to sun terrace, solid oak working surface with cupboards above.
- Utility Roomwith space and plumbing for washing machine (not included in the sale), radiator, door opening on to Sun Terrace.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.40m x 3.76m (14'5" x 12'4")maximum into bay, with radiator, fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 2.97m (12'0" x 9'9")views towards South Downs, under eaves storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 3.00m (10'0" x 9'10")far reaching views, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath and mixer tap, separate shower unit with Mira shower, touch screen mist free mirror with LED lighting, heated towel rail.
- Separate wcwith low level wc.
- OutsideThe property is enhanced by its easily maintained and delightful rear garden which is laid to lawn as well as being landscaped to incorporate a large stone paved sun terrace Outside tap, electric socket and 2 floodlights. Gated side access.
- Garage: 5.10m x 2.70m (16'9" x 8'10")with electric up and over door, power and lighting, Potterton gas boiler, door opening on to side access.The driveway provides parking for 2 vehicles.