3 Bedroom, House | St Vincents Place, Meads, Eastbourne
A most tastefully and immaculately presented 3 bedroom house of a type so rarely available within the highly sought after residential area of Meads.
The property has been significantly improved over the years and in addition to the generous accommodation, has the benefit of a westerly garden which has been landscaped to provide ease of maintenance. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with mixer tap and drinking water dispenser tap with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room with sitting area measuring: 5.80m x 3.23m (19'0" x 10'7")with electric flame effect fire, radiator, Karndean flooring and deep storage cupboard below stairs and open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.25m x 2.84m (10'8" x 9'4")with lovely garden aspect, radiator, Karndean flooring, sliding patio door to the garden and open plan with
- Kitchen: 3.12m x 2.44m (10'3" x 8'0")with range of polished granite style working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over and integrated appliances include the AEG double oven with grill, 4 ring induction hob with filter hood over, dishwashing machine, refrigerator and garden aspect with double glazed door to
- Rear Utility Lobbywith worktop with plumbing for washing machine and space for freezer.
- -The staircase rises to the well lit First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the part boarded loft space with Viessmann gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 4.78m x 3.35m (15'8" x 11')to include the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.14m x 2.80m (13'7" x 9'2")excluding the depth of the wide door recess and the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.62m x 2.54m (8'7" x 8'4")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, wash basin, low level wc, corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its delightful and easily maintained garden with the attractively landscaped and mainly brick paved area of garden extending to a depth of about 40' with an area of shrubbery beyond. There are borders containing a wide variety of flowering shrubs and plants. The garden secures a south westerly aspect and there is an electronically operated sun awning attached to the rear elevation. Side access is via the garage.
- Garage: 5.80m x 2.64m (19'0" x 8'8")with automatic up and over door, power and light points, water softening unit and double glazed rear door to garden.The entrance drive affords additional off road car parking space, outside tap.