3 Bedroom, House | Brodrick Road, Eastbourne
A characterful and extended 3 bedroom semi detached family home with 70' southerly garden located within walking distance of amenities and mainline rail services.
Although some modernisation is now required having been a family home for the past 45 years, the property has undergone a number of improvements which include an extended 17'8" kitchen/breakfast room and a large spacious conservatory overlooking delightful and secluded mature gardens. The loft space is boarded and has a velux window offering further potential for additional accommodation subject to necessary consents. The property has no onward chain and an inspection is highly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 4.17m x 4.06m (13'8" x 13'4")maximum into bay with radiator, fireplace with gas fire.
- Dining Room: 3.53m x 3.35m (11'7" x 11')with radiator, fireplace with gas fire, patio doors opening into
- Conservatory: 3.12m x 2.74m (10'3" x 9')overlooking southerly garden, tiled floor, with door opening into
- Extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.38m x 2.82m (17'8" x 9'3")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching cupboards above, stainless sink unit, space for gas cooker and fridge freezer, Bosch washing machine, gas boiler, 2 radiators, velux windows and door opening on to Sun Terrace.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with storage cupboard housing pre-lagged hot water cylinder. Access to Loft Space which is boarded and carpeted, power and lighting, velux window with far reaching southerly views.
- Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 4.01m (14'0" x 13'2")including the depth of the wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.38m (11'7" x 11'1")including depth of wardrobes, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.46m (9' x 8'1")including the depth of the wardrobes, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith Mira shower, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe property features well tended gardens to both the front and rear. The rear garden has a southerly aspect and extends to approximately 70'. Principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there are adjoining shrub borders whilst mature trees and hedging provide a high degree of privacy. In addition there are 2 sun terraces and a Green House. Outside tap. Gated side access.