2 Bedroom, House | St Georges Road, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and substantially improved 2 bedroom terraced house of Victorian charm with a westerly courtyard garden and situated close to Eastbourne town centre and the seafront.
The attractively presented accommodation has been substantially improved over the years by the present owner and features a refitted 17' kitchen/dining room as well as a luxuriously refitted shower room with wc. An early appointment to view this delightful home is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith space below stairs currently used as an office area, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 3.48m x 3.48m (11'5" x 11'5")measured into the window bay and including the depth of the chimney breast recessed, radiator.
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.08m x 3.45m (16'8" x 11'4")narrowing to 7'4" affording a delightful aspect into the rear garden and luxuriously equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated eye level oven and grill. 2 ring ceramic electric hob with stainless steel splash back and filter hood over, space for slimline dishwashing machine, cupboard housing the wall mounted Alpha gas fired boiler, space for refrigerator and freezer, radiator, double glazed door to the garden and door to
- Utility Room/Cloakroomwith fitted working surfaces with cupboards below, sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, low level wc, radiator.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access hatch to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.22m x 2.97m (13'10" x 9'9")including the depth of the chimney breast recess, built in double wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.01m x 2.50m (13'2" x 8'2")affording distant views toward the South Downs, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Roomluxuriously equipped with a large glass enclosed and tiled shower unit, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe garden at the rear is arranged in a courtyard style and secures a high degree of available afternoon sunshine with its westerly aspect. Mainly paved for ease of maintenance with a variety of flowering plants and shrubs, gated rear access.