3 Bedroom, House | Wish Hill, Willingdon
An attractively presented 3 bedroom semi detached house with 90' garden in the exclusive residential area of Willingdon Village.
This spaciously proportioned home benefits from a recently added conservatory which affords a fine aspect over the large rear garden. The bathroom has recently been refitted as well as the kitchen/breakfast room which has also been extended. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith fitted shelving. Inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallradiator.
- Refitted Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Sitting Room: 4.37m x 3.35m (14'4" x 11')excluding the depth of the wide bay window and with handsome period style fireplace, double doors to Conservatory. The Sitting Room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.53m (12'0" x 11'7")with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Conservatory: 4.40m x 3.18m (14'5" x 10'5")affording a wonderful aspect over the rear garden, double doors to garden.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.78m x 3.68m (12'5" x 12'1")into the recesses of the irregular shaped room, and luxuriously refitted with extensive range of granite working surfaces inset double ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, range of drawers and cupboards below with matching range of cabinets above, integrated appliances include the electric fan Bosch oven and grill, electric hob, filter hood above, slimline dishwasher, space for plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, concealed wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, door to garden. The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with deep storage cupboard, access to Loft Space, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.53m (12'0" x 11'7")with period style fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.40m x 3.35m (14'5" x 11')with aspect over the rear garden, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.40m (10'0" x 7'10")into the recesses, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Refitted Bathroomwith white suite comprising shaped bath with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Separate refitted wc
- OutsideAn important feature of the property is the attractive garden setting, the principal area of garden is to the rear and extends to a depth of about 90', mainly laid to lawn with a wide variety of tress and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation.
- Garage: 5.60m x 2.46m (18'4" x 8'1")with up and over door and personal door to rear garden. The front garden is principally lawned with a wide private entrance drive which affords off road parking space for several vehicles.