3 Bedroom, House | Longland Road, Old Town
A superbly presented and substantially improved 3 bedroom family house commanding sea views from Old Town.
The property has been very tastefully renovated by the present owners who have made a wide range of improvements. The 20' L shaped kitchen/dining room is luxuriously appointed as the refurbished bathroom and there is a very high standard of presentation throughout. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith pair of glazed doors to
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboards below the handsome staircase, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.17m x 4.17m (13'8" x 13'8")with open fireplace recess (sealed) with fitted shelving, radiator.
- Magnificent and open plan L shaped Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.09m x 3.90m (23'3" x 12'10")approximate maximum measurements and commanding glorious views over Eastbourne toward the sea. The kitchen area of the room is luxuriously equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of soft closing cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances include the Neff double oven with grill and 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, matching range of cabinets in the dining area flanking the sealed open fireplace recess, radiator and double glazed casement doors give access to the large terrace and rear garden.
- -The handsome staircase with contemporary styling rises to the unusually large galleried landing with a built in shelved linen storage cupboard with radiator, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.11m x 3.73m (13'6" x 12'3")to include the depth of the range of floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")with built in floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboard, radiator and glorious views over Eastbourne to the sea.
- Bedroom 3: 2.80m x 2.50m (9'2" x 8'2")with radiator and view toward the downs.
- Spacious and luxuriously equipped Bathroomwith white suite comprising large bath with shower end with shower screen and multi jet shower over, mixer tap and hand shower, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls. Outstanding views over Eastbourne to the sea.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the attractive garden setting. The rear garden extends to an overall depth of about ......and commands breath taking views over Eastbourne toward the sea from the wide decked terrace which flanks the rear elevation. Overall the garden is about 60' in depth and is extensively lawned for ease of maintenance with raised flower beds. There is an attractive seating area at the end of the garden where there is also a large timber framed Garden Store and an aluminium framed Greenhouse. There is gated side access and outside tap.