5 Bedroom, House | Summerdown Road, Eastbourne
Situated in one of Eastbourne's most sought after tree lined roads. An impressive 5 bedroom detached house of Edwardian style character.
The property which has undergone recent improvements including a new roof and resin in and out driveway, offers unusually generous family accommodation set within mature and extensive gardens. The heated swimming pool has been attractively landscaped into the delightful garden setting. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this property.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith quarry tiled floor, inner door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith handsome period style staircase, radiator, storage cupboard below stairs.
- Inner Hallwith tiled floor.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc.
- Sitting Room: 6.48m x 3.96m (21'3" x 13')into the wide window bay and featuring handsome oak period style fire surround, with gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators, fine cornicing, communicating on the open plan with
- Second Reception Room: 5.08m x 4.00m (16'8" x 13'1")with fine corniced ceiling, 2 radiators, and again communicating on the open plan with the
- Dining Room: 7.44m x 2.95m (24'5" x 9'8")with tile floor and affording a glorious garden aspect, underfloor heating, double glazed casement doors give access to the terrace.
- Study: 3.96m x 3.96m (13' x 13')with mellow brick corner fireplace and radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.43m x 4.14m (21'1" x 13'7")into the recesses and includes an extensive range of Corian working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching solid wood wall cabinets over, range oven with integrated filter hood, further space for fridge freezer and space and plumbing for dishwasher. Island unit with Corian working surfaces and fitted cupboards. Tiled floor, underfloor heating. Concealed gas fired boiler. The kitchen secures a double aspect and fine views over the rear garden, door to covered sideway and further door to
- Inner Hall
- Laundry Roomwith fitted cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.The handsome staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with radiator, access to Loft Space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 7.14m x 3.96m (23'5" x 13')to include the depth of the large en suite shower room but excluding the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, door to
- Spacious en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit, pedestal wash basin, wc, heated towel rail/radiator, window.
- Bedroom 2: 5.20m x 3.89m (17'1" x 12'9")approximately with views towards the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 5.13m x 4.10m (16'10" x 13'5")affording an aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 5.00m x 2.70m (16'5" x 8'10")with garden aspect. radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.05m x 1.85m (10'0" x 6'1")securing views towards the downs, radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, large separate shower unit, pedestal wash basin wc, heated towel rail, part tiled walls and under floor heating.
- OutsideThe lovely mature gardens afford a delightful setting. The flint walled rear garden extends to a maximum depth of about 120' and secures a good degree of privacy with a fine southerly aspect from the pergola and the wide paved stone terrace. Heated swimming pool with fencing around. Extensively lawned the gardens are also stocked with a wide range of mature trees and shrubs. Timber Garden Shed, Plant Room housing filtration system for the swimming pool and wc. Gated side access.
- Double length Garage: 11.02m x 2.74m (36'2" x 9')approximate maximum measurement in to the recesses, rear door to garden.