3 Bedroom, House | Oldfield Avenue, Willingdon
An immaculately presented 3 bedroom semi detached house affording glorious views to downland countryside and featuring a 90' rear garden situated in sought after Willingdon.
The bright and spacious accommodation has been attractively maintained over the years by the present owner and features a delightful open plan arrangement between the dining room and the conservatory which has double doors leading out into the delightful rear garden. Further benefits include a garden studio with potential for use as a home office and in addition there is a garage and driveway.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith fitted shoe cupboard, half panelled walls, radiator.
- Cloakroomfitted with white suite comprising low level wc, wash basin, radiator, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.04m x 3.66m (13'3" x 12'0")measured into the wide window bay and including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast, fitted shelving in the fireplace recess, covered radiator, delightful views toward the South Downs.
- Dining Room: 3.70m x 3.33m (12'2" x 10'11")including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast, vertical radiator, communicating on the semi open plan with
- Conservatory/3rd Reception Room: 3.68m x 2.51m (12'1" x 8'3")affording a delightful aspect into the rear garden, a pair of double glazed casement doors lead outside, door to
- Kitchen: 4.75m x 2.03m (15'7" x 6'8")affording an aspect into the rear garden and fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and double draining boards, integrated appliances include the four ring gas burning hob with filter hood over, eye level grill with oven below, space for American style fridge/freezer, space for dishwashing machine, space for washing machine, wall mounte Worcester gas fired boiler, integrated under counter fridge, door to hall and double glazed door to the side.
- -The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with deep shelved built in cupboard over stairs and access hatch to large partly borded loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.22m x 3.15m (13'10" x 10'4")affording glorious views to the countryside of the South Downs National Park and fitted with an extensive wall to wall range of wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 3.33m (12'2" x 10'11")affording views over the rear garden, built in double wardrobe cupboard, shelved airing cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.41m x 2.26m (7'11" x 7'5")affording lovely views to the South Downs, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising glass enclosed and fully tiled corner shower unit, vanity unit comprising wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, low level wc, ladder radiator, window.
- OutsideThere are attractively maintained gardens arranged at the front and rear of the property with the rear garden extending to a depth in excess of 90'. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a selection of shrubs and plants at the perimeter. A deep paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and at the far end of the garden there is a raised decked terrace arranged to secure available afternoon and evening sunshine.
- Studio and Garden Store: 3.66m x 2.24m (12'0" x 7'4")with double glazed windows and door, power and lighting.
- Garageaccessed via the shared drive at the side of the property and with up and over door.