2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Bolsover Road, Meads
Situated just yards from Eastbourne's scenic seafront - a remarkably spacious top floor apartment forming part of a handsome period building.
The generously proportioned accommodation affords a 25' sitting/dining room as well as a 23' master bedroom and glorious views are afforded from the sitting/dining room to the sea and downs. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Communal Entrance Hallwith magnificent period style staircase, passenger lift and staircase to second (top) floor landing.Private front door to
- Reception Hall2 radiators, skylight, built in storage cupboard, entryphone system.
- Magnificent Sitting/Dining Room: 7.62m x 5.66m (25'0" x 18'7")affording a wonderful double aspect with fine views to the sea and the downs, 2 radiators.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.30m x 1.85m (20'8" x 6'1")equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, range of integrated appliances including the eye level electric fan oven, gas hob and filter hood above, fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, inset sink unit with mixer tap, breakfast bar, access to loft space, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 7.16m x 3.53m (23'6" x 11'7")affording a double aspect with extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- Large en suite Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, low level wc, bidet, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 5.94m x 3.25m (19'6" x 10'8")with deep built in wardrobe cupboards, cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, door to bathroom.
- Bathroomwith suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, bidet, radiator.