2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Seven Sisters Road, Lower Willingdon
**** Price Range £340,000 - £350,000 **** A spaciously proportioned 2 bedroom detached bungalow with conservatory and attractive level garden situated in a highly sought after residential area.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been improved over the years and now affords a spacious 22' sitting/dining room and conservatory which secures a fine aspect over the rear garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the lovely garden setting.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith storage cupboard, inner door to
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.90m x 4.80m (22'8" x 15'9")into the recesses and affording an aspect over the rear garden, handsome oak fire surround with fitted gas fire, 2 radiators, double doors to
- Conservatory: 4.06m x 2.54m (13'4" x 8'4")and affording a wonderful garden aspect, casement door and sliding patio doors to the rear garden.
- Inner Hallwaywith radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.60m x 2.60m (11'10" x 8'6")and equipped with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit, space for refrigerator/freezer and cooker, further space and plumbing for washing machine, pull out breakfast bar, shelved larder cupboards, deep storecupboard housing the modern wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.80m x 3.66m (12'6" x 12'0")including the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, front garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.00m x 2.74m (9'10" x 9')with aspect over the front garden, radiator.
- Shower Roomrefitted with suite comprising large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin, radiator.
- Separate wc
- OutsideThe level rear garden is an attractive feature of the property and extends to a depth of approximately 55' and affords a southerly aspect. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a variety of fruit trees, ornamental garden pond, timber shed, gated side access, pedestrian rear access.
- Garagewith up and over door. The garage is approached from the rear vehicular access road.