3 Bedroom, House | Shortlands Close, Off Church Street, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented and remarkably spacious detached chalet style house commanding southerly views from its delightful and easily maintained garden.
The spacously proportioned accommodation has been tastefully and substantially improved in recent years with the flexible accommodation including its ground floor bedroom suite being equally suitable for a family or for retirement. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful property.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Lobby: 3.56m x 1.60m (11'8" x 5'3")with radiator.
- Spacious Reception Hallwith deep store cupboard below stairs, built in cloaks cupboard, concealed radiator.
- Cloakroomfitted with a white suite comprising built in vanity unit with wash basin and cabinet below, low level wc with concealed cistern, chrone ladder radiator, extractor fan.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.25m x 3.90m (20'6" x 12'10")affording a triple aspect and with built in shelved display cabinet with cupboards below, radiators, sliding double glazed patio doors lead to the
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 4.17m x 3.50m (13'8" x 11'6")with fine southerly aspect and garden view, attractive ceramic tiled floor, built in electric heater/air conditioning unit, casement doors give access to the garden.
- Dining Room: 3.23m x 2.92m (10'7" x 9'7")with lovely southerly garden aspect and fitted with a range of built in cupboards and drawers to match the kitchen units, radiator, double glazed doors leads to the decked area and rear garden.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 3.90m (14'3" x 12'10")with radiator and extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and door to
- Spacious Shower Roomluxouriously refitted with a white suite comprising large glass enclosed shower unit with overhead shower and hand shower attachment, large vanity unit with wash basin and cabinet below, matching wall cabinets above, low level wc with concealed cistern, ladder radiator, extractor fan.
- Kitchen: 3.45m x 3.20m (11'4" x 10'6")to include the depth of the range of recently refitted units which include extensive range of corian style working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl deep china sink with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch oven and combination microwave oven over, Induction hob, refridgerator, dishwashing machine, washing machine, southerly garden aspect and double glazed door to the
- Large Cupboard Utility Areawith plumbing for washing machine and doors front and rear, deep walk in storage cupboard with wall mounted Glow Worm gas fired boiler.
- Utility Room: 2.97m x 2.64m (9'9" x 8'8")with worktop and plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, fitted cupboard, tiled floor, garden aspect and door to garage.
- -The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall into the Large Landing with study recess and far reaching views, radiator and access to loft space.
- Bedroom 2: 5.87m x 2.87m (19'3" x 9'5")with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, access to under eaves storage space, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.96m x 2.95m (13' x 9'8")with fine views toward the downs, wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Refitted Bathroomluxouriously equipped with a white suite comprising deep corner panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity unit with wash basin and cabinet below, low level wc with concealed cistern, ladder radiator, radiator, built in shelved airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Large Garage: 6.10m x 3.05m (20'0" x 10'0")with up and over door, power and light points, workbench and rear door to the utility room.
- OutisdeDelightful feature of this property is its charming garden setting, the rear garden has a southerly aspect and has been attractively landscaped for ease of maintenance with a depth of about 50' and a width of about 70'. An extensive decked terrace flanks the rear elevation and a lawn area is flanked by a well stocked flower beds and there is a pond feature with waterfall. A further terrace is situated at the end of the garden and there is side access.
- -The wide sweeping entrance drive affords generous off road parking space.