3 Bedroom, House | Goodwood Close, Willingdon
A remarkably spacious 3 bedroom chalet bungalow with double garage in a sought after location close to Willingdon Village.
The generous accommodation has been improved over the years and now provides great potential for retirement or for family use. Available with no onward chain - an internal inspection is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith recess below stairs, radiator.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 6.20m x 5.33m (20'4" x 17'6")with a double aspect and affording glorious views toward the downs from the deep bay window, stone fireplace surround with coal effect gas fire, 2 radiators, serving hatch.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.76m x 3.38m (12'4" x 11'1")with an aspect into the rear garden and fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Zanussi eye level grill with oven below, Zanussi 5 ring gas burning hob, space for washing machine or dishwasher, 2 further spaces for appliances, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler, radiator, double glazed casement door to the garden.
- Study/Bedroom 3: 3.38m x 2.29m (11'1" x 7'6")with views into the rear garden, radiator.
- Shower Room /wcfitted with low level wc, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, tiled shower unit with wall mounted fittings and shower curtain, radiator, fully tiled walls, window.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with shelved airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder and further deep storage cupboard, access hatch to loft.
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.40m (12'0" x 11'2")affording glorious views toward the downs and with an extensive range of built in eaves storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.23m (12'0" x 10'7")with views over the rear garden, extensive built in eaves storage cupboards, radiator.
- Shower Room/wcrefitted with a white suite comprising wc, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, shower area with electric wall mounted shower unit, large ladder radiator, window.
- OutsideThere are attractively arranged gardens at the front and rear of the property with the rear garden measuring approximately 50' in depth and being mainly lawned for ease of maintenance with perimeter hedging providing a high degree of privacy. There are paved terraces flanking the side and rear elevations and gated access at one side. The front of the property provides a variety of shrubs and plants.Large entrance drive giving access to the
- Double Garages. Garage 1: 5.08m x 2.50m (16'8" x 8'2")with up and over door, power and lighting, personal door to the rear garden.
- Garage 2: 5.08m x 2.40m (16'8" x 7'10")with electric up and over door and lighting.