2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Arundel Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned and delightful purpose built apartment commanding views toward the sea.
Forming part of one of the finest developments in this convenient location the accommodation has been attractively maintained and provides a charming home with sea views from the sitting room, balcony and the 2 double bedrooms. We are advised that an early possession date is available.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith deep walk in and shelved storage cupboard which was originally a separate wc and could be restored as the water supply and drain should be available. Linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 5.54m x 3.78m (18'2" x 12'5")and commanding far reaching views over Eastbourne toward the sea, 2 concealed radiators and double glazed sliding patio door to
- Balconyalso affording far reaching southerly views and a view toward the sea.
- Large Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.03m x 2.13m (16'6" x 7')with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Bosch oven and eye level microwave oven above, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, Bosch dishwashing machine and plumbing for washing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, matching breakfast bar, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.34m x 3.30m (14'3" x 10'10")commanding views toward the sea, built in mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.32m x 2.50m (14'2" x 8'2")with views toward the sea, built in mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith large shower and wall mounted multi jet fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are communally maintained and lawned gardens and grounds which provide a delightful setting for the development.
- Garage: 4.88m x 2.51m (16'0" x 8'3")with up and over door. There is an additional private car parking space at the left hand end of the garage block.