3 Bedroom, Bungalow | Friston Avenue, Eastbourne
A substantially extended and luxuriously refurbished detached 3 bedroom chalet bungalow within an exclusive residential area close to Willingdon village.
The remarkably spacious accommodation has been substantially improved and enlarged by the present owner with design features including bifolding doors, luxurious kitchen and bathroom equipment and energy efficiency from the solar panel system. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this outstanding home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith handsome oak front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard, store cupboard below stairs, 2 radiators, a pair of handsome oak double doors lead to the
- Large Sitting/Dining Room: 7.42m x 3.48m (24'4" x 11'5")with 3 radiators and a set of bifolding doors to the
- Sun Room: 4.78m x 3.15m (15'8" x 10'4")with sliding patio doors to the rear garden and door to garage.
- Luxurious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 6.02m x 2.67m (19'9" x 8'9")refitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cupboards over, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, a range of integrated appliances including the eye level oven with microwave over, Bosch five ring gas burning hob with Elica retractable motorized extraction system, dishwashing machine, integrated refuse/recycling cupboard, space for American style refrigerator/freezer, cupboard housing the Ideal gas fired boiler, a set of bifolding doors lead to the rear garden and a separate double glazed door to the
- Conservatory: 3.38m x 3.00m (11'1" x 9'10")with bifolding doors leading to the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.17m x 3.90m (13'8" x 12'10")including the depth of the wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards, ceiling fan, radiator.
- en suite Shower Roomluxuriously refitted with a white suite comprising large fully tiled shower unit with glass screen, vanity unit with wash basin and extensive storage below and to the side, low level wc, ladder radiator, radiator, window.
- -The staircase rises from the hall to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 5.08m x 3.66m (16'8" x 12'0")affording views toward the downs, wardrobe area recess, eaves storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 5.08m x 3.40m (16'8" x 11'2")with views toward the downs, wardrobe area in recess, eaves storage space.
- Shower Roomluxuriously refitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, vanity unit with wash basin and low level wc, extensive fitted cupboard space, velux window.
- OutsideThe rear garden is attractively landscaped and paved for ease of maintenance with 2 brick built feature decks, large gazebo with attached garden store, gated side access. The front of the property is paved and provide parking space for several vehicles.
- Integral Garage: 4.50m x 2.64m (14'9" x 8'8")with up and over door, power and lighting, solar panel equipment, personal door to the sun room.