3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Denton Road, Meads
An impressive spacious 3/4 bedroom ground floor apartment with magnificent 100' private walled south facing garden situated within the sought after Meads.
The property occupies the principal proportion of a substantial detached Edwardian style residence and includes many period features. The well proportioned accommodation includes a 16'4 reception hall/dining room and a 22' master bedroom suite. A particular feature is the handsome 25' sitting room with its marble period style fireplace with wood burning stove. The property is offered with the prospect of no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Reception Hall/Dining Room: 4.98m x 4.11m (16'4" x 13'6")with oak flooring, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 7.80m x 5.60m (25'7" x 18'4")maximum into recess with double aspect, 2 radiators, period style fireplace with carved marble surround with tiled hearth and wood burning stove.
- Conservatory: 3.18m x 3.10m (10'5" x 10'2")overlooking southerly gardens, tiled floor, wall mounted electric heater, double doors opening onto sun terrace, further door opening into outside storage cupboard.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 5.26m x 4.88m (17'3" x 16'0")maximum into L shaped recess with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching cabinets above, twin bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, large gas fuelled Aga with 5 ovens, 2 ring electric hob and Neff electric oven, fridge/freezer, space for American style fridge/freezer, tiled floor, door to sun terrace.
- Utility Cupboardwith plumbing and space for washing machine with shelving over.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.93m x 4.88m (22'9" x 16'0")maximum into L shaped recess, fitted wardrobes, 3 radiators, door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith fitted shower unit, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinet above, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 5.00m x 4.04m (16'5" x 13'3")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.17m x 2.64m (13'8" x 8'8")with radiator and door leading to
- Bedroom 4/Reception Room: 4.70m x 3.43m (15'5" x 11'3")with radiator, fitted wardrobes and cupboard.
- Shower Roomwith fitted shower unit, wash basin inset into vanity unit with cupboards under and matching cabinets above, low level wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Cellarageaccessed via communal staircase leading to Private Cellar which is divided into 4 areas. Area 1 - 15'4 x 8'3, Area 2 - 10'5 x 10' with Worcester gas boiler and hot water cylinder, Area 3 - 5'9 x 4'9' ,Area 4 - 10'8 x 5'3, power and lighting (part of the cellar is classified as communal access required for reading gas and electric meter installed for the property).
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a magnificent southerly walled garden which extends to in excess of 100' and is mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. In addition there are shrub borders which include mature trees and shrubs which offer a degree of privacy and 3 sun terraces. Outbuildings include a summer house, potting shed and greenhouse. Outside tap. Gated side access.
- Garage: 5.87m x 2.95m (19'3" x 9'8")with double doors, power and lighting.
- -A driveway provides an additional parking space.