2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Nuthatch Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned detached bungalow with an easily maintained southerly garden.
The property has been substantially improved over recent years and now has the benefit of a stylishly refurbished kitchen and an unusually large shower room with wc. With some relatively minor improvement the property provides potential for an outstanding home in this sought after location. Available for early possession if required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith built in cloaks/storage cupboard.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 6.70m x 3.66m (22' x 12'0")extending to 16'2" in the recess and with attractive southerly garden aspect, surround for electric fire, radiator.
- Inner Hallwith radiator and access to loft space.
- Kitchen: 3.60m x 2.64m (11'10" x 8'8")refitted in recent years with extensive range of polished quartz style working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Neff oven and four ring matching Neff gas hob with filter hood over, Bosch refrigerator and separate freezer unit, Neff washing/drying machine, concealed extending breakfast bar, cupboard housing wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler and linen storage cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting and double glazed door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 3.84m x 3.60m (12'7" x 11'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.00m x 2.74m (9'10" x 9')with radiator.
- Large refitted Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted Aqualisa shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, 2 windows, extractor fan and inset ceiling lighting.
- OutsideThe attractively landscaped gardens are arranged to the front and rear and designed for ease of maintenance. The rear garden secures an attractive southerly aspect with a high level of sunshine through the day and a good degree of privacy. The gardens have been landscaped to reduce maintenance and are attractively planted with a variety of shrubs. There is a timber framed Summer House and a garden shed. There is an electronically operated sun blind on the rear elevation. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 40' by a similar width with side access.
- Garage: 5.26m x 2.62m (17'3" x 8'7")with up and over door. The entrance drive provides good additional off road car parking space.