4 Bedroom, House | Cotswold Close, Eastbourne
A detached 4 bedroom house with double garage within an attractive residential area.
The property has been improved over the years and is well presented throughout offering excellent accommodation for a family or a spacious retirement home. Only an internal inspection will convey the high appeal of this charming property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin in vanity unit with cabinet below and mixer tap, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor and walls, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.05m x 4.83m (19'10" x 15'10")approximate maximum measurements into the wide recess and with attractive double aspect, handsome period style stone fire surround, with gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators, double glazed casement doors to the garden and double doors give access to the
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.10m (12'0" x 10'2")with radiator, double doors give access into the sitting room, garden aspect.
- Kitchen: 3.66m x 2.64m (12'0" x 8'8")with attractive garden aspect and equipPed with extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl and stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, Rangemaster brushed steel finished range style oven with 5 electric hobs with filter hood over and double oven and grill below, Miele dishwashing machine, large refrigerator, tiled floor and part tiled walls, archway opening into the
- Breakfast Room: 2.87m x 2.36m (9'5" x 7'9")with tiled floor, radiator, double glazed doors give access to the garden and door to
- Utility Room: 2.10m x 1.96m (6'11" x 6'5")with garden aspect, worktop with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cupboard with shelving below, range of wall cabinets over, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor, door to garden and door to double garage.
- -The handsome staircase rises to the well lit First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, with access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite Comprising
- Bedroom 1: 3.40m x 3.20m (11'2" x 10'6")with built in floor to ceiling mirror fronted wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator, plantation style window shutters and sliding door to
- Spacious Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.20m (11'10" x 10'6")to include the depth of the wardrobe and door recess, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.30m (9' x 7'7")to include the depth of the wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.67m x 2.20m (8'9" x 7'3")with build in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with rounded shower end and wall mounted shower fittings and screen, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is its delightfully and easily maintained garden setting. The rear garden extends to an overall width of about 60' and is laid mainly to lawn with borders containing a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs. A wide attratively paved terrace fence flanks the rear elevation securing an attractive westerly aspect. Gated side entrance. Timber garden store.
- Double Garage: 5.60m x 5.30m (18'4" x 17'5")with automatic up and over door, power and light points, range of fitted wall cabinets, access to storage space above, double glazed side door and rear door to the utility room.
- -The wide paved entrance drive provides good additional car parking space.