3 Bedroom, House | Princes Road, Langney Point, Eastbourne
An attractively presented linked detached house within a sought after residential area close to the seafront
The property has been improved in recent years and affords a delightful home which, with some further improvement offers great potential. Only an internal inspection will convey the high appeal of this property. Available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed doors to
- Entrance Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, concealed radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.83m x 3.66m (15'10" x 12'0")with stone fire surround and Baxi Bermuda gas fire with back boiler for central heating (*the boiler needs replacing and the owner has obtained an estimate for the replacement), radiator and open plan with
- Dining Room: 2.84m x 2.62m (9'4" x 8'7")with radiator, garden aspect and double glazed doors to garden and open plan with
- Kitchen: 2.62m x 2.60m (8'7" x 8'6")on the open plan with the dining room and refitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, space for oven and filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for refrigerator, garden aspect and double glazed door to
- Large Utility Lobby: 3.15m x 1.65m (10'4" x 5'5")with plumbing for washing machine, wall cabinets and double glazed door to the garden and door to the large garage.
- -The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the large and well lit First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.25m (14'0" x 10'8")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards including the dressing table unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.60m x 3.28m (11'10" x 10'9")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard and linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.62m x 2.13m (8'7" x 7')with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment and independent wall mounted Mira shower unit, wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite, tiled walls and window.
- OutsideThere are easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear of the property. The rear garden extends to an overall depth of about 40' with a wide terrace flanking the rear elevation beyond which is an area of lawn and a variety of shrubs. Aluminum framed greenhouse.
- Large Garage: 6.20m x 3.12m (20'4" x 10'3")with up and over door and side door as well as rear door to the utility lobby, power and light points.
- -The entrance drive affords additional car parking space.