4 Bedroom, House | Buckingham Gardens, Polegate
***** SOLD STC PRIOR TO ADVERTISING - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED ***** An immaculately presented and spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom detached family house with southerly garden and detached double garage.
The generous accommodation features 3 reception rooms as well as a large and well equipped kitchen/breakfast room with double doors leading out onto the southerly terrace. With 4 double bedrooms including a magnificent master bedroom suite an inspection will convey the high merit and individual appeal of this delightful home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith double cloaks cupboard and deep store cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Cloakroomfitted with a white suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, ladder radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.18m x 4.50m (17' x 14'9")including the depth of the door recess and affording a double aspect, remote controlled electric flame effect fire, 2 radiators, pair of double glazed casement doors lead to the rear patio and garden.
- Study: 2.97m x 2.50m (9'9" x 8'2")with double aspect and with an extensive range of fitted office furniture and store cupboard, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.30m x 2.97m (10'10" x 9'9")with radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.23m x 3.89m (17'2" x 12'9")with a triple aspect and fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the 4 ring gas burning hob with stainless steel filter hood over, electric oven, dishwashing machine, refrigerator and freezer, island unit with breakfast bar, radiator, pair of double glazed doors lead to the rear garden.
- Utility Room: 2.50m x 2.26m (8'2" x 7'5")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, cupboard housing the wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler, double glazed casement door leading to the side.
- -The staircase rises from the hall to the First Floor Landing with double airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access hatch to loft space, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.28m x 4.06m (17'4" x 13'4")(approximate L-Shape dimensions) including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and affording glorious views towards the South Downs, radiator and door to
- En Suite Shower Roomluxuriously equipped with a white suite comprising large glass enclosed shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, window.
- Guest Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 2: 5.18m x 2.87m (17' x 9'5")including the deep door recess and with radiator, door to
- En Suite Shower Roomfitted with a white suite comprising glass enclosed shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, window.
- Bedroom 3: 4.11m x 4.04m (13'6" x 13'3")including 2 recesses, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.10m x 3.05m (13'5" x 10'0")including the door recess and affording a double aspect with views towards the Downs, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower fittings over and shower screen, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, window.
- OutsideThe L-shape rear garden extends to a width of approximately 60' and secures a southerly aspect. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with ornamental borders planted with a variety of trees and shrubs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and a further area of paved garden flanks the westerly elevation and features raised beds as well as a further seating area. Gated access at two points.
- Detached Double Garage: 5.64m x 5.30m (18'6" x 17'5")with 2 up and over doors, power points and lighting, personal double glazed door at the rear. Loft Space above for additional storage.