4 Bedroom, House | Rectory Close, Eastbourne
An outstanding 4 bedroom residence with attractive southerly garden in the highly sought after Summerdown area of Eastbourne.
This extended and generously proportioned home has been improved by the present owners and now affords a magnificent 26' kitchen/dining room with a wonderful southerly rear garden aspect. The accommodation includes 2 luxuriously refitted bathroom/shower rooms and there is an attractively landscaped level southerly garden. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high quality and merit of this fine home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- -Entrance Porch with Front door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, built in cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with wash basin and cupboards below, heated towel rail.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.74m x 3.66m (18'10" x 12'0")with handsome fire place, 2 radiators and doors to
- Conservatory: 6.48m x 2.24m (21'3" x 7'4")and affording a wonderful rear garden aspect, radiator, double doors to garden.
- Snug: 3.86m x 3.12m (12'8" x 10'3")radiator.
- Study: 3.25m x 2.16m (10'8" x 7'1")radiator, glazed door to
- Enclosed Side Passagewaydouble glazed, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 8.08m x 4.34m (26'6" x 14'3")maximum approximate measurements and equipped with extensive range of granite working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher, further space for cooker and American style fridge/freezer, fitted extractor, range of built in storage cupboards, large dresser unit, wall mounted gas fired boiler, 3 radiators, double doors to garden.
- -The handsome staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with access to the loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.92m x 5.66m (19'5" x 18'7")maximum approximate measurements to include the depth of the dressing areas and extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, 2 radiators, door to
- Luxurious en Suite Shower Roomcomprising large shower unit with wall mounted Mira shower fitting, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, built in storage cupboards, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 3.70m x 3.20m (12'2" x 10'6")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, fine aspect over the southerly garden to playing fields beyond.
- Bedroom 3: 3.73m x 2.50m (12'3" x 8'2")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.30m x 2.26m (10'10" x 7'5")radiator.
- Bathroomluxuriously fitted with white suite comprising bath with mixer tap, electric shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the level rear garden which secures a southerly aspect and westerly views toward the downs. The garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and provides wonderful outdoor entertaining space, timber shed, gated side access. The front garden is principally laid to lawn with its private entrance drive which affords off road parking space for several vehicles.
- Double Garage: 5.64m x 5.18m (18'6" x 17')with automatic door, light and power points, personal side door.