4 Bedroom, House | Letheren Place, Old Town, Eastbourne
One of the larger 4 bedroom detached houses within this very sought after Old Town location
The generously proportioned accommodation offers great potential for a delightful family home but would be equally suitable for retirement. We are advised that early vacant possession is available if required.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Sitting Room: 6.45m x 3.58m (21'2" x 11'9")with fire surround for gas fire, 2 radiators and door to
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 7.32m x 2.74m (24'0" x 9')being approximate maximum measurements, radiator, attractive garden aspect and double glazed doors to the garden.
- Dining Room: 3.73m x 3.05m (12'3" x 10'0")with radiator and double doors give access to the conservatory.
- Study: 2.06m x 2.03m (6'9" x 6'8")with radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10'0")excluding the depth of the deep window bay, range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the double oven and 4 ring electric hob with filter hood over, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, dishwashing machine, radiator.
- Utility Room: 1.98m x 1.80m (6'6" x 5'11")with worktop with inset stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below, plumbing for washing machine, wall cabinets over.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin and low level wc, radiator.
- -The staircase rises from the entrance reception hall to the First Floor Landing with built in cupboard housing the Boiler Mate hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising
- Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 3.45m (12'5" x 11'4")with radiator, view toward the downs and door to large walk in wardrobe/storage cupboard with radiator and window.
- En Suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, wash basin cabinet with cupboard below, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.30m (12'4" x 10'10")with built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 2.29m (10'3" x 7'6")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.84m x 2.13m (9'4" x 7')with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin and low level wc, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideThe gardens are an attractive feature of the property and are mainly arranged to the rear of the house. The principal area of lawned garden borders containing a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs, extends to a depth of about 50 by a similar width and extends around the side of the house. There are garden stores and gated side access.
- Double Garage: 5.08m x 5.05m (16'8" x 16'7")approximate maximum overall dimensions. The garage has been modified internally with a partition wall and the installation of storage cupboards, radiator, concealed wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, 2 up and over doors and personal rear door to garden.
- -The Entrance Forecourt affords good off road parking and turning space.