3 Bedroom, House | Bradford Street, Eastbourne
An immaculately presented 3 bedroom extended end of terrace house conveniently situated within much sought after Old Town.
The property affords an impressive 19' open plan modern fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances. Further benefits include a delightful sitting room with period style open plan fireplace and a recently installed modern bathroom suite. Only an appointment to view will convey the true merits of this character home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Sitting Room: 4.72m x 3.30m (15'6" x 10'10")with period style open fireplace, radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.80m x 4.47m (19'0" x 14'8")with range of working surfaces with matching cupboards and drawers under and above, single drainer one and a half bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, space for Rangemaster stove with Rangemaster extractor fan over, washing machine and tumble dryer, fitted fridge freezer, dishwasher, radiator. Double doors opening to the rear garden.
- -Staircase rising to First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Master Bedroom: 3.28m x 2.74m (10'9" x 9')with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.44m x 1.93m (8'0" x 6'4")with radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.70m x 1.83m (8'10" x 6'0")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, inset wash basin into vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful lawned garden which extends to approximately 39' in length. To the side of the property there is additional space leading to side access.
- Workshop/Office: 5.82m x 5.38m (19'1" x 17'8")with power and lighting.