3 Bedroom, House | Kings Ride, Alfriston
Commanding glorious southerly downland views from this exclusive Alfriston location - one of the finest of the houses of its type formed by the tasteful development of a handsome arts and crafts style manor house and its extensive private grounds.
The immaculately presented accommodation of this contemporary styled house is arranged on 3 floors to fully exploit the glorious views of the location. Over the years the accommodation has been significantly improved. Features include its delightful courtyard style garden which has access to extensive communally maintained grounds as well as the private tennis courts of White Court. Only an inspection can convey the high appeal of this property. Early vacant possession may be available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Spacious Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 5.74m x 4.40m (18'10" x 14'5")commanding glorious views over the private courtyard style garden and the park like grounds toward the south downs and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with light oak finish drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap integrated appliances include the 5 gas ring Bosch hob with filter hood over and eye level double oven and grill, dishwashing machine, space for American style refrigerator, 2 radiators, tiled floor and part tiled walls and double glazed casement doors give access to the terrace courtyard garden.
- Reception Room/Bedroom 4: 3.45m x 3.43m (11'4" x 11'3")with radiator.
- Utility Roomwith worktop with stainless steel sink unit, with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and space for a dryer, cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder, tiled floor.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.49m x 4.40m (18'0" x 14'5")commanding breath-taking southerly views over the delightful lawned gardens of White Court and over the Cuckmere Valley to the downs. Handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire, 2 radiators, double doors to triple aspect Balcony which commands outstanding southerly views.
- Bedroom 2: 3.43m x 3.35m (11'3" x 11')with wardrobe inset into wide recess, radiator.
- Study/Bedroom 3: 3.43m x 2.00m (11'3" x 6'7")with radiator.
- Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below and low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- -The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with radiator and access to the loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.40m x 4.01m (14'5" x 13'2")approximate maximum measurements partly reduced ceilings commanding outstanding southerly views over the valley to the South Downs, wall to wall range of fitted wardrobes, dressing table unit, radiator and door to
- en suite Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted Aqualisa shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, matching wall units, radiator, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThe fine feature of this property is its southerly courtyard style garden which secures some of the finest views of all the properties within the White Court development. Laid out for ease of maintenance and the private garden extends around the side of the house. There is also gated access to the extensive and communally maintained private gardens and grounds which feature tennis courts which have been recently resurfaced.
- Large Garage: 5.72m x 3.00m (18'9" x 9'10")widening at the rear to 13' with power and light points. The garage is situated within the communal garage block. The entrance forecourt and grounds afford generous off road car parking space.