3 Bedroom, House | Compton Place Road, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned and tastefully improved detached house close to the scenic Gildredge Park and Gildredge House School.
The property has been improved over the years and now includes a refitted kitchen/breakfast room and a luxuriously equipped bathroom. Generously proportioned throughout the property is also enhanced by its charming garden setting. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallradiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, window.
- Large Sitting Room: 6.70m x 4.10m (22' x 13'5")and commanding a delightful southerly garden aspect, fireplace with fitted gas fire, 2 radiators. The sitting room communicates on the open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.35m x 3.35m (11' x 11')with rear garden aspect, radiator. Door to garden and sliding door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.67m x 2.74m (15'4" x 9')equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the washing machine and dishwasher, eye level fan oven, electric hob and filter hood above, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, under stairs storage cupboard/larder, door to
- Large Utility Room: 3.12m x 2.97m (10'3" x 9'9")excluding the depth of the extensive range of built in storage cupboards but including the depth of the deep walk in store room housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to rear garden and double doors to front garden.
- -The staircase rises from the reception hall to the Large First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space via retractable ladder.
- Bedroom 1: 5.13m x 3.66m (16'10" x 12'0")affording a fine aspect over the front garden. Built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and door to Southerly Balcony.
- Bedroom 2: 3.89m x 3.66m (12'9" x 12'0")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.68m x 2.84m (12'1" x 9'4")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, pedestal wash basin, views towards Gildredge Park.
- Luxurious Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail, radiator.
- OutsideThe property is approached at the rear from the access lane. The compact and principal area of garden is attractively landscaped securing a southerly aspect, principally laid to lawn with a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs which combine to provide a good degree of privacy, a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the sitting room and secures a southerly aspect. The compact rear garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders.
- GarageAWAITING DIMENSIONS
- Vehicular access and off road parking is from the rear lane.